Frequently Asked Questions
What is an escape game?
- Escape games are real life adventures where you and your fellow players have an hour to break out of a room by cracking codes, solving riddles, piecing together puzzles and finding clues.
What if my group doesn't book all the available spot?
- We have games from 2 - 10 players. If your group doesn’t book all of the available spots in an escape room it will stay available for other groups to book as well. You could possibly be paired with another group. If you want to book an entire room, you will need to purchase the maximum capacity for that specific game room.
Is there an age limit?
- We have games the fit most age ranges. However, if you are under 14 years of age, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Are we really locked in?
- No. You can leave the escape room any time if necessary.
Are there cameras in the room?
- Yes. We use them to monitor your progress and offer up any clues.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Just your thinking cap! You will only need the clues within the rooms to escape.
What time should my group arrive?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking. We do have to keep a strict schedule, so if you arrive late you may not receive the full 60 minutes in your room.
Where are you located near?
-We are conveniently located in the entertainment hotspot Over-The-Rhine (OTR) in downtown Cincinnati. We are one block south of Washington Park and directly across the street from the new SCPA building. We are also two blocks south of the Washington Park Streetcar exit.
Do you have designated parking?
- No, however there is metered street parking in front of the building and we are one block south from the Washington Park garage.
Am I allowed to take photos and video while in the escape game?
- Sorry, but we ask that you refrain from taking photos or videos in the escape rooms.
What happens if we're stuck on a clue?
- We will be monitoring your progress throughout the game and will provide clues if you get stuck. We want you to have fun!
Do I need to book in advance?
-Yes, however please call ahead for short notice reservations and we may be able to accommodate. You can see escape game times and book reservations on our Booking page
Is there a limit to the numbers of players?
- All games have a minimum of 2 players. Maximums vary by room..